capistrano beach, ca
What Are IPWs?
Individual Property Websites // A Quick "How To"
IPWs are a truly simple and elegant way to turn your photos and text into a web presence that syncs with and amplifies your marketing stratagies.
1) Gather up your photos and text. 2) Create a Zip File from your images folder. 3) Then upload your content and site info to us via our handy online IPW Order Form.
Below are the IPW "How To" steps, along with some tips that will help you get started. If you've created an IPW before then chances are you ready to move right along and get started >>
Tips for Prepping Your Images
• Make sure to use copies of your images so that your orginal files are preserved.
• The optimum image submission size is 1600 pixels at longest edge. Images smaller than 720 pixels at their longest edge may not display well. Uploading images larger than 1600 pixels may make your zip file too large.
• If you want you images to display in a certain sequence, rename them in the numeric order you prefer (i.e. 01.jpg, 02.jpg, 03.jpg, etc.). Unordered images will be set to random display.
• Save your images as .jpg files with the JPG Quality setting at 7 or 8.
• How many images should I use? We find 15-40 work best. Quality over quantity is a good rule here. Make sure your images are sharp so your viewers can see the details. Try also to not use too many similar images. Strive for variety while showing off your property, product or services' highlights!
• Prepare your the property description/ad copy. You can say as much or as little as you'd like. You'll enter this text in the box marked "Property Description" on the IPW Order Form and it will appear along with the images in your web site.
Create a ZIP File of
Your Image Folder
How To Create a ZIp File
On a PC, place the cursor over the folder you wish to zip and right-click. Go to "Send To", then choose "Compressed (Zipped) Folder."
On a Mac, right-click (control+click) on the folder that contains your images and choose "Compress". Make sure your .zip file is no larger than 15MB!
Be sure to note where your Zipped image file is saved on your computer.
Fill Out the IPW Order Form
Enter all your information and preferences. Choose a designer template or have us create a custom design for you. Make a secure payment with Google CheckOut, or use a pre-purchased IPW Credit. See Pricing Details >>
TIP: Before submitting your order be sure to double-check that all your information is accurate and that the Zip File containing your images is under 15 MB.
TIP: Depending on the size of your image zip file and your payment options it may take up to 2-3 minutes for your submission to process.
Complete and Submit
the IPW Order Form
…AND THAT’S IT! YOUR NEW PROPERTY WEBSITE WILL ONLINE WITHIN 24 - 48 HOURS!